We wanted to check-in with you during this chaotic time. Now, more than ever, protecting your mental health and well-being is critical. We thought we could send over some helpful non-CCFP related resources to help you, your kids, and/or your pets during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We also have heard from many of you asking if we will offer a course closer to the new proposed CCFP exam date (CCFP Exam Information) … based on this tentative date we have decided to hold a course in September 2020. Many of you have emailed to reserve a spot, and we will ensure your name is included in our list.
We will continue to create blogs, SAMPs, and provide helpful resources to prepare you for the exam. If you have not done so already, email us at email@example.com with your FULL NAME and indicate that you would like to reserve your spot on our pre-registration list as spaces will be limited.
As always, if there is a specific topic you want us to write a blog about, just send over an email and we will work on it!
Family Med Exam Prep Course Team
- Headspace: now for medical health professionals
- Lululemon: free online yoga (+other) live sessions
- Medelita Medical Uniforms: 30% off code “frontline”
- Sweat: home workout app
- Ten Percent Happier: now free for healthcare workers
- Travel and Leisure: free virtual tour museums
- Bluprint: classes to pick up while you’re home
- No overcharge data fees on most cell phone and internet providers in Canada
For the kiddos:
- InspireLearning: online resources for students and parents
- Busytoddler Instagram Feed: tons of ideas for the little ones
- LUNCH DOODLES: free daily drawing video with children’s author Mo Willems
- Scholastic: learn at home
- PBS Kids: games on various topics
- Yo Re Mi: music, mindfulness and yoga classes for kids – now made free
- California Academy of Sciences: special live events
- Last but not least: GoNoodle
For the furry guys: